Tuesday, September 27, 2022
HomeCelebrity NewsWho Is Austin Bellamy? US Man On Ventilator After Being Stung By...

Who Is Austin Bellamy? US Man On Ventilator After Being Stung By Bees 20,000 Times




Who Is Austin Bellamy? US Man On Ventilator After Being Stung By Bees 20,000 Times A young man from Ohio is currently in critical condition after being stung more than 20,000 times by bees and having eaten about three dozen of these buzzing insects. Shawna Carter, his mother, said that Austin Bellamy (20) was trimming a lemon tree when he accidentally opened a beehive. He released hundreds of African killer honey bees, which quickly swarmed his neck, head, and shoulders. According to her, he appeared to have a black blanket covering his neck, arms, and head. Further details are available here.

Who Is Austin Bellamy? US Man On Ventilator After Being Stung By Bees 20,000 Times




Who Is Austin Bellamy

Friday morning Bellamy was trimming overgrown branches from the tree, while his uncle, Phyllis Edwards and grandma watched from below. Bellamy abruptly cut open the hive, and all of the bees flew away. Edwards from Fox19 reports that “when he started to cut them, that was when the bees began to pour out. He tried to anchor himself down but couldn’t. He yelled out, “Help!” Help me! Help! She and Bellamy were both attacked and rendered helpless.

To reach Austin, I had in mind to climb the ladder. I was amazed at his height. But I was surrounded by bees, and couldn’t reach his height,” she said. Responding firefighters saved him from the tree. According to local news sources, Edwards was then taken in an ambulance to a nearby hospital, while Bellamy was flown by helicopter to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center.

Bellamy was placed on a ventilator and artificially intubated. Carter claimed that her child had eaten approximately 30 bees and been stung more than 20,000 times during a fundraiser she organized to help pay for his medical expenses. Fox19 was told by Carter that hospital workers had been “suctioning bees from Bellamy” up to Sunday morning. She said that she fainted when she first learned about the death of her child.

Bellamy’s mother said that he also consumed around 30 bees which made his condition worse. Bellamy was unable to feel better and it took doctors over a day to get rid of the bees. Bellamy’s mother was devastated to see her son in such pain and she prayed that God would heal him. Bellamy’s mother told him that he had bees in his body and they removed them until Sunday morning.




RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular